More power in your hands. Less weight on your shoulders.
Since Moodle was first released in 2002, it has redefined the traditional model for technology in education, and is now the world’s most popular eLearning environment with over 73 million users in all parts of the world.
Watch the Moodle project video – a one minute overview of Moodle.
NetSpot and Moodle Partnership
NetSpot is the largest certified Moodle Partner in the Southern Hemisphere, contributing to the long term success of Moodle through direct financial support of the Moodle project, as well as significant code contributions relating to performance, bug-fixing and the current Assignment module.
We work together with Moodle HQ to ensure Moodle is continuously being developed in order to meet the education sector’s evolving needs and, as a result, are able to offer our clients a premium Moodle experience.
- More reliable service due to priority support for bug fixes as well as priority access to the core Moodle developers and staff.
- Quick action in patching our environments to maximise service availability. Moodle Partners receive early advice on security issues prior to general announcements. NetSpot has a dedicated team managing our hosted environments.
- Improvements you want. We’re able to communicate feature requests and development initiatives for future Moodle releases.
- Successful and rapid implementation of Moodle
- Full featured support and consistently robust service
Resources & Content
Make content easy to create and simple to present with a range of intuitive tools.
Even if you’re a beginner, one day is typically all it takes to create a sound online learning course, enhanced by themes and delivered via over 100 language packs.
Evaluation, Measurement & Assessment
From traditional assignment drop boxes and quizzes to progressive assessment tools—it’s all integrated into an automated and mature gradebook.
Collaboration & Communication
Improve activities with out-of-the-box tools such as forums, quizzes and wikis and standardised integrations with other tools such as Microsoft Live@EDU and Google Apps.
Interoperability & External Systems
Moodle is open to a new world of online content and applications—with over 32 APIs that support hundreds of third-party applications including Mahara, Echo360 and Blackboard Collaborate.
Administration & Configuration Functions
These functions support stand-alone installations as well as deployment models that make Moodle part of the information ecosystem of a large organisation.